Architectural Review Committee
The Raintree ARC is responsible for interpreting and enforcing the restrictions that are set forth in the Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (CCR’s) of the Raintree Homeowner’s Association, Inc. Our goal is to maintain the integrity, architecture and uniformity of our neighborhood while also protecting our community’s property values.
Prior to starting improvements to your home exterior or yard, check your covenants to see if you need to submit an review form to the ARC committee
ARC Chairperson -
When do I need to submit an ARC Request Form?
Below you will find a summary of the most commonly requested changes that need an ARC Request form and approval by the ARC Committee. For specific details, rules and regulations, please read the Raintree HOA Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions. If you are replacing/repairing/installing something with the exact same existing item you do not need to submit an ARC Request.
• Changing exterior paint colors
• Installing new windows
• Replacing siding
• Installing a fence, party wall or privacy fence
• Adding a deck
• Adding a porch
• Installing a pool
• Adding a shed
• Adding, replacing a mailbox
• Cutting down trees and other vegetation (alive or dead)
• Garage or carport addition
• Improving/adding drainage
• Adding a playhouse, treehouse or trampoline
• Exterior house addition or alteration
• Replacing roof with a new color
• Replacing or adding a driveway
For more information, refer to the Frequently Asked Questions document that is included in the ARC Request Form download.